This bathroom mirror project took a lot longer than I had anticipated, but I am happy to say it has been completed and checked off my 2014 To Do list.
Once I got the frame up I didn’t like how it looked, so I headed to Lowes (they were really busy!!) and grabbed some of these little stones that match my countertops fairly well. I’m pleased with the addition.
I used liquid nails and a few drops of Gorilla super glue to adhere the frame to the mirror, so far hasn’t fallen off, so I’m hoping we are good. I did the same combo for the stones. The stones were actually part of one of those pre-made backsplash tiles, I just cut it apart and sanded off the netting stuff that stuck to it when I peeled it off.
If I hadn’t been in such a hurry to get home and monopolize my enthusiasm to get this frame done I would have wandered around to get more ideas. Definitely could go a little cray cray in that place.
Now time to think of what room I’ll go after next!!